EverEdge Classic is the durable, flexible and simple solution to maintaining clean and permanent garden edges.
What is it? - EverEdge Classic is a steel lawn edging manufactured from 1.6mm thick galvanised steel designed to securely anchor into the ground providing a clean and even edge to your paths and flower beds. This will remove the laborious edging task that needs to be done year in year out.
· Length - 1 metre lengths that come in a pack 5 x 1m strips
· Heights - 75mm (3"), 100mm (4") and 125mm (5")
· Thickness - 1.6 mm (Classic) & 2.5 mm (Heavy Duty)
· Finish - Standard Brown the most popular, Slate, Black, Galvanised (non-painted), Cor-Ten (weathering) & Green. The heavy duty option is only available in a brown or galvanised finish.
NOTE - We have a new green finish - click here
· Brown is the advised colour as this blends in with the colour of cut turf NOT green.
· Heavy Duty is for areas where you may have more wear and tear. It is not very flexible and for most domestic garden use Classic is suitable.
· You will get about 95 cm of actual edging due to the overlap.
To see some examples of how other people have used EverEdge Classic, visit out gallery page.
EverEdge overlaps and interlocks. Please remember to add 6% to your actual requirement
(that is 6cm per metre of EverEdge you use).
If your order is more than 156kg (see shopping basket), please contact us for a delivery rate or call us on 01453 731717