We want our customers to be happy with their purchases and aim to be fair and accommodating with regards to returns. But some items are non refundable (unless faulty) and these are listed below:
- Custom made and made to order items.
- Product that has been used
- Items that have no packaging or pallet (if required)
You may return most items in a new and unused condition and wherever possible in the original packaging but please take note of the following important information.
- EverEdge is packaged to a very high standard when it is shipped from our warehouse, especially painted parts which can be scratched. The same care must be taken when returning any EverEdge. Returns can be handled as many as 9 times before they are received back by EverEdge.
- Where possible the same pallet / cardboard packaging should be used.
- If returning on a pallet, the products should be firmly strapped to the pallet with strap protectors used where it touches the product. Advice on packing ProEdge and Titan can be obtained from customer services on 01630 417120
- EverEdge is unable to arrange collection of loose / un-packaged product.
- It is recommended that photographs are taken before any return is collected to avoid any ‘damaged-in-transit’ issues.
Upon receipt of a return, all parts are inspected and any damage, including scratches and dirty product, will be highlighted within 48 hours. In the event of any minor damage, EverEdge can usually be repaired or repainted. However, any costs incurred will be deducted from any credit given.
Please contact customer services on 01630 417120 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a returns form.